The Liver Is The Largest Solid Organ In The Body. The Liver Is One Of The Most Important Organs, Serving As The Body’s Most Comprehensive Chemical Factory And Refinery. It Performs More Than 500 Chemical Jobs, Including Fighting Off Infection, Neutralizing Toxins, Manufacturing Proteins And Hormones, Controlling Blood Sugar And Helping To Clot The Blood.
SOME MAIN FUNCTIONS:
- Production of bile, which helps carry away waste and break down fats in the small intestine during digestion
- Balance Cholesterol in the blood
- Clearing the blood of drugs and other harmful substances if left behind will cause strokes, heart attacks, cancer and many other diseases
- Regulating blood clotting
- Resisting infections by producing immune factors and removing bacteria from the bloodstream
- Clearance of bilirubin (if there is a buildup of bilirubin, the skin and eyes turn yellow)
WHAT AFFECTS THE LIVER?
Alcohol injures the liver
- Generates free radical production
- Increases inflammation in the liver
- Encourages fatty liver
- Permanent scarring of the liver
Overeating and Obesity
- Generates more free radical and magnifies free-radical assault on liver
- Can lead to a spectrum of fatty-livers, called Non-Alcohol Fatty Liver Disease
- In obesity, fat cells releases pro-inflammatory agents that injure the liver (alpha-TNF and PGE-2)
- Contributes to insulin resistance
Poisons and Chemicals
BENEFITS OF CLEANSING THE LIVER:
- Increases Energy
- Detoxifies body
- Weight Loss
- Eliminates liver stones
- Improves digestion
LIVER CLEANSE RECIPE!
Day 1: Juice of 5 lemons with 1/3 cup olive oil.
Day 2: Juice of 10 lemons with 1/3 cup olive oil.
Day 3: Juice of 15 lemons with 1/3 cup olive oil. Take lemon enema (4 lemons to 1 quart Water) OR Easey Sweep No enema cleanser (3-7 days)
- A few days before cleansing, apple juice or grapefruit juice can be taken to help soften and cleanse the liver.
- Take this liver cleanse at night, right before going bed.
- Your liver is now cleansed; to maintain, Apply God’s Plan to your life( Godly Trust, Open Air, Daily Exercise, Sunlight, Proper Rest, Lots of Water, Abstemiousness and Nutrition.) Learn More.
A Colon cleanse is recommended after this cleanse, to ensure all stones are removed from colon.